I am really sorry about this, but there was an error on the Update Manager on some versions of XKit. If you have a “broken” update manager, you won’t be getting any new features or bug fixes, and stuff might not work as they are supposed to. (Like when One-Click Reblog stopped working.)
To get updates, please follow the following steps:
- Open the XKit Control Panel
- Click on Advanced Settings
- Click on View Internal Packages
- Select xkit_update_manager
- The version should read 3.2 REV B or 3.1 REV B.
- If it does not, click on Re-install / Manually Update.
Again, I am really sorry about this, and thank you for using XKit.