I’ve added 4 new subdomains that Yahoo didn’t bother fscking up and updated XKit.
If you are on Chrome
- Go to Settings from top-right menu (three lines) > Settings > Extensions.
- Click on Developer Mode if it’s unchecked
- Click on Update extensions now
- When XKit reads 7.0.4, return to dashboard
If you are on Firefox
- Go to the Download page and re-download XKit.
That should fix it, hopefully.
I’m so sorry about this.
Note that this does not fix the layout changes that affects some users.
I am working on that.