In case you didn’t know, the XCloud panel under the XKit Control Panel let’s your back up your XKit settings on STUDIOXENIX servers, so you don’t have to reinstall/re-customize all your extensions if you uninstall XKit or switch to another computer/browser.
You can remove captions while using One-Click Postage and that small box that appears when you hover on one of the quick-reblog icons.
To do so:
- Hover over the icon (Reblog, Queue, Draft)
- Click on the Caption bar
- Press space bar once
- Click on the “________ Now” button.
- The post will be reblogged/drafted/queued without any captions.
Don’t like the new “Sliding New Posts” box? Want to see tags in smaller boxes? Want to remove radar and much more?
Customize Patches and Tweaks to customize your dashboard!
- Click on the X icon
- Click on Customize Extensions
- Select Patches and Tweaks and turn on/off the features as you want.
Add images to your replies to asks!
Just download the Fix and Tweaks extension from the Extension Gallery, and XKit will add a “+ Upload Photo” option to your asks in your Inbox.
Highlight posts with words you want to see!
Download Highlight from the Extension Gallery, then click on Manage Extensions > Highlight > Change Settings of This Extension to add the words you want.
If you are experiencing any problems with XKit, you might want to reset it before submitting a bug report. Doing it is easy:
- If you can see the X icon on your Dashboard, click on it, then click on Advanced Settings > Reset XKit
- If you can’t, go to www.tumblr.com/xkit_reset
If you are still experiencing problems, please submit the Diagnostics Log (www.tumblr.com/xkit_log) along with your bug report.
Thank you so much for using and supporting XKit, and I am incredibly sorry for any inconvenience any bugs might have cause.
To change the theme of your dashboard:
- Install the Themes extension if you haven’t already. (X icon > Extension Gallery)
- Click on the X icon, then Manage Extensions
- Click on Themes, and then Change the Settings of This Extension.
More themes are coming soon!